7 Warning Signs You May Need a Roof Replacement
- Overall age of roof. How old is your existing asphalt roof? If it’s over 25 years, chances are you need a replacement.
- Shingles curling and falling.
- Roof Valleys – If compromised, you almost will certainly need a new roof.
- Missing shingles
- Chimney flashing – if consists of cement or tar, it could be damaged and a risk to your roof.
- Shingle granules in the gutters – roofs will lose granules towards the end of their life.
- Daylight or water coming in through your roof.